The Great Falls Clinic is a progressive, physician-owned healthcare leader, and we think living a good life is just as important as building a career. Our comprehensive care facilities are headquartered in and around Great Falls, Montana-an an exceptionally safe, affordable town surrounded by three mountain ranges.
The Great Falls Clinic is seeking an NP/PA to join our hospitalist/critical care team primarily focusing on inpatient/hospitalist cath lab patient care with critical care experience for all ages as well as some inpatient work to join a robust, respected and successful team and multi-specialty group practice.
- 1-2 years of critical care or cardiology/cath lab experience preferred
- Family-orientated schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- No call requirement
- Two full-time, experienced cardiologists on staff
- Quick access to supporting specialists and emergent care
- Competitive wage & benefits
- CME allowance
Great Falls Clinic, located in Great Falls, Montana, is dedicated to recruiting and retaining the most contemporary physicians. We strive to provide a great work environment that champions innovation and technology and one that supports integrity, safety and evidence-based exceptional care. Great Falls, Montana – Ideally situated on the high plains along Montana’s Rocky Mountain Front Range at the confluence of the Missouri and Sun Rivers. Make Great Falls your home and enjoy:
- A cost of living below the national average
- Pleasant summers with warm, mostly sunny days and cool night
- Winters warmer than would be expected due to frequent
- Chinook winds that bring warm winds from the Pacific coast
- A semi-arid climate with rains well-timed for the growth during the summer months
- Year-round outdoor recreation includes hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, snowmobiling, skiing, snowshoeing and golf
- Five nearby waterfalls
- 2 hours to Glacier National Park Farmer’s markets, symphonies, concerts in the park and charming small town socials
- If you’d like to balance working in a busy, forward-thinking clinic while playing in a recreational paradise, please submit your resume.
1-2 years of critical care or cardiology/cath lab experience preferred