Metro Health – University of Michigan Health is seeking a board certified/board eligible full-time Neonatal Nurse Practitioner. Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NPR) certification is required.
Neonatal Practice Features
- Work alongside 7 inpatient intermediate care Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- 24 hour shifts only, with sleep rooms available
- Attends cesarean and high-risk vaginal deliveries upon request
- Leads and participates in any neonatal resuscitation at delivery or after
About Metro Health – University of Michigan Health
Integrated Healthcare System
Metro Health serves more than 250,000 patients annually from across West Michigan – and beyond. In addition to a 208-bed hospital, which provides a comprehensive suite of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, Metro Health has a growing number of neighborhood outpatient centers and offices throughout West Michigan. We also provide a community clinic for the under-served and student health clinics on the campuses of Grand Valley State University and Aquinas College. With more than 500 physicians on staff, Metro Health provides a growing number of specialty health services, including cancer treatment, heart and vascular, neurology, pulmonology and others. Many are members of the Metro Health Medical Group.
- University Affiliated Hospital
- Located in beautiful West Michigan
- 15 minutes from Gerald R. Ford International Airport
- Approximately 35 minutes from Lake Michigan
- Affordable housing
- Supportive community with good public and private schools