Excellent opportunity for Family Nurse Practitioner to join Auburn Medical Associates, located in Auburn, ME:
- Full-time, 4-day work-week, no call, some schedule flexibility
- Full Benefits, including health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- Competitive salary, $5K Sign-On Bonus, $5K Student Loan Reimbursement for the life of the loan and up to $10K for Relocation!
- Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care. Work in a rewarding environment with caring and experienced support staff; be a valued member of the team
St. Mary’s Health System includes St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary’s Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary’s d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary’s Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary’s Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s.
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live and play: Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine’s second-largest metropolitan area; just 40 minutes north of Portland and under an hour from the ocean or mountains. 2.5 hrs to Boston. Enjoy the four seasons with many outdoor activities including hiking, biking, fishing, sailing, hunting, skiing & snowboarding, rock-climbing, white-water rafting, snowmobiling and much more. Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News & Reports (August 2019), Maine is an excellent place to raise a family!
We are a Catholic health ministry, providing healing and care for the whole person, in service to all in our communities.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
- Successful completion of APRN through an accredited program.
- 2+ years’ experience in primary care practice required.
- Team player with a desire to work with diverse patient populations, providing care to all ages.