Excellent opportunity for Emergency Medicine focused Nurse Practitioner:
- Full-Time Position, 12- hour shifts/138 hours per month (approx. 12 shifts per month) – no overnights.
- Providers experience both the Emergency Room and Urgent Care settings as they rotate through both departments.
- New facilities: 30-bed unit Emergency Department & Urgent Care Center; approximately 30,000 patient visits per year.
- Fast track triage structure; dedicated Behavioral Medicine ED to manage psychiatric cases
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, $3K yearly CME and more!
- Competitive Salary, $5K per year Student Loan Reimbursement for the term of the loan and up to $10,000 for relocation assistance
St. Mary’s Health System includes St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary’s Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary’s d’Youville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary’s Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary’s Auburn Campus: St. Mary’s Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Mary’s Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Provider’s. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live and play: Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine’s second-largest metropolitan area; just 40 minutes north of Portland and under an hour from the ocean or mountains. 2.5 hrs to Boston. Enjoy the four seasons with many outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, skiing & snowboarding, rock-climbing, white-water rafting, snowmobiling and much more. Maine is truly “Vacationland”, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News (August 2019), Maine is a wonderful place to raise a family.
You and your family can enjoy a lifestyle full of cultural, academic and recreational activities in a place where values, community, and collegiality actually have meaning.
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
- 3+ years’ experience in Emergency Medicine/Urgent Care setting preferred
- Providers’ with an active state of Maine advanced practitioner’s license preferred
- BLS/ACLS/PALS certification