Apply today for a CRNP Psychiatry Position One Hour from Philadelphia UPMC Pinnacle – a growing, multisite health system in south-central Pennsylvania – is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to care for adult patients in the hospital. Opportunities are available in Harrisburg and Lititz, Pa. Through collaboration with all members of the care team, the CRNP diagnoses and treats the human response of the patient and family to the diagnosis and treatment process, continuously monitoring, analyzing, and improving the performance of clinical activities. The CRNP is self-directed, empowered, and accountable for the direct supervision of all team members delivering care to assigned patients. To assist attending physicians of UPMC Pinnacle Behavioral Services in providing psychiatric consultation and liaison services to staff and patients of UPMC Pinnacle.
- Collaborate with attending psychiatrists
- Perform psychiatric evaluations and follow-up on the psychiatry consultation and liaison service to staff and patients at UPMC Pinnacle Carlisle, Memorial, Hanover, or Lititz
- Enjoy a flexible schedule, generous time off, excellent work-life balance, and overtime opportunities
- Be part of a supportive and family-oriented team within a department that offers a strong, supportive culture.
- Practice in an environment that is safe, medically directed, and affords CRNPs the opportunity to practice in a high functioning capacity that is very collegial and collaborative.
- Graduate of an accredited PMHNP Nurse Practitioner Program
- Candidates must have at least one year experience as a PMHNP
- Licensed as a PMHNP nurse practitioner by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes – a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia – it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a 2 to 3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. Its medical staff of more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals and approximately 11,000 employees serve a 10-county area at outpatient facilities and eight acute care hospitals with 1,360 licensed beds: Carlisle, Community Osteopathic, Hanover, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lititz, Memorial, and West Shore. The not-for-profit system anticipates caring for more than 1.2 million area residents in CY 2019. For more information, visit www.UPMCPinnacle.com. PI117545452