We’re hiring Nurse Practitioners for our Women’s Health Practice!
ZOOM+ is hiring Nurse Practitioners with experience in outpatient gynecology or primary care women’s health to join our growing Women’s Health team. We are deeply committed to supporting your professional development by advancing your clinical skills and sharing the ZOOM+ patient experience method.
A little about ZOOM+Care®
We care for over 200,000 people per year at our 38+ neighborhood clinics in Portland and Seattle. Our services include urgent care, primary care, specialty care, mental health, telemedicine and more. ZOOM+Care was built on our of Promise of “Twice 1/2 Ten” – twice health, half the cost, ten times the delight. ZOOM+Care has been recognized for innovative care delivery and admired for its willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Your practice will include a rewarding mix of preventive care, reproductive medicine, diagnostic challenges, disease management, and procedure.
- Practice in state-of-the-art neighborhood centers with a well-organized practice model. Our providers often tell us how much their patients rave about their experience at ZOOM+.
- Opportunity to use your skills during everyday procedures including IUD and implant insertion and removal, colposcopy, vulvar and endometrial biopsies, cervical polypectomy, and treatment of vulvar cysts and abscesses.
- ZOOM+ is committed to evidence-based medical practice.
- ZOOM+ is seeking to incorporate integrative medicine into its
- Women’s Health Practice.
- Great opportunity for exposure to multiple fields of medicine.
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- 2 years of experience in outpatient gynecology/women’s health
- Colposcopy experience required
- ZOOM+ is committed to innovation and continuous improvement. Looking for like-minded people.
- Exciting compensation package. ZOOM+ is committed to paying for excellence.